For a Buyer to dispute the sale, one of the following must have occurred:
1. The Seller does not respond to contact efforts within 7 days of the initial purchase. The Buyer must have attempted to contact the seller at least 3 times on 3 different occasions within that time period.
2. The Seller does not show up.
3. The item is grossly different from what was advertised.
4. The Seller refused to give the item to the Buyer
For a Seller to dispute the sale, one of the following must have occurred:
1. The Buyer does not respond to contact efforts within 7 days of the initial purchase. The Seller must have attempted to contact the Buyer at least 3 times on 3 different occasions within that time period.
2. The Buyer does not show up.
3. The Buyer refused to give the Transaction Key to the Seller.
4. The Buyer refused to adhere to the Transaction Process, affecting the ability to complete the sale.
Disputes can be prevented by fulfilling the following guidelines:
Provide a minimum of seven images of the item.
Accurately represent the item's current condition.
Provide a detailed task usage description, describing when the item was purchased, what it was used for, and the length of time it was used for.
Match the provided images to the item description. (i.e. if a particular damaged area is noted in the description, provide an image clearly showing the damage)
Ensure that the item operates as expected, or otherwise functions as advertised.(i.e. a laptop for sale must perform as new if no damage or performance degradation is advertised in the description.)
Never upload items that violate the Kampus BuyBack Terms of Service.
Maintain a professional demeanor when responding to your Buyer or Seller.
Respond to messages in a timely manner.
Never share personal information with your Buyer or Seller.
Never attempt to disregard or circumvent the Transaction Process.